Some of you have been buying hardback copies of Million MIles and giving them to friends. I’m so grateful. The paperback is out now and it’s much cheaper, but I wanted to give a free case to the five people who have given out the most hardback books as a thank you . We will have to use the honor system, so here is how it will work:
1. Think about how many books you’ve purchased and given away. Count them on your fingers and toes.
2. If you bought them for a book group and got paid back, it doesn’t count.
3. If you bought them with a company credit card or church credit car, unfortunately it doesn’t count, either.
4. If you shoplifted them they don’t count.
5. If you bought them so you could burn them they don’t count.
6. If you are my mom, they don’t count.
Take the number of books you bought and let me know in the comments how many you’ve given away. The five people who gave away the most books will get a free case delivered to their door. We will contact you through your e-mail address in the comments. The contest closes sometime in the vaguely near future.
In all seriousness, it means a lot that you guys have spread the word about Million Miles. I’m very grateful. It’s awesome to be able to put more books in the hands of the people who’ve been the biggest supporters. Can’t thank you enough.